CAKE ORDERING PROCESS
Ordering a cake doesn't have to be a daunting process. After you've browsed through designs and flavor options and are ready to order, simply follow the steps below for a seamless ordering experience. If you have any questions , please check out the FAQ page.
- TIMELINE: The best time to place a wedding cake order is after you've finalized your reception venue and overall wedding theme. A beautiful wedding cake complements other aspects of your wedding, so a six-month lead time is ideal. The sooner you book, the better because I get booked pretty early. You may check the calendar to see if your wedding date is still available.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Please browse the menu of cake and filling offerings. Once we have had our initial consultation (either over the phone or over email) and determined how many servings you'll need for your wedding, you may select a number of flavor combinations for your tasting.
- TASTINGS: Tastings are scheduled by appointment only. Tastings are held in San Jose and are complimentary for wedding clients. Brides and grooms will have an opportunity to sample the various cake flavors and fillings selected ahead of time, and decide which combinations to go with. The tasting appointment will also be our opportunity to meet in person and discuss more in depth the look and feel you want. Feel free to bring photos and inspirations for your dream wedding cake.
- DELIVERY: Delivery is available within a 50-mile radius of San Jose. There is a $75 delivery fee to most venues within that vicinity. For venues further out, additional charges will be based on mileage.
- TIMELINE: Place your order as soon as possible. You may check the calendar to see if your event date is still available.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Please be sure to browse our menu of cake and filling offerings. Best-selling combinations are listed.
- TASTINGS: There is a $400 minimum order charge for cake tastings.
- DELIVERY: Delivery is currently limited to wedding cake orders or orders over $400. Since I am a one-woman machine, my time is best spent on baking and decorating rather than delivering. There are exceptions, so please contact me if it is really necessary for the cake to be delivered. Depending on availability, this can be accommodated for a fee.